When you apply for the right to use one or more of our marks (Key Flag Symbol, Design from Finland Mark and Finnish Social Enterprise Mark), you will also join the Association and receive all membership benefits. You can also join as a member without applying for a mark.
Gaining competitive advantage
- The marks guide consumers and your customers to making responsible choices when they purchase products and services.
- The marks get the message across to your clients and stakeholders about the values of your company.
- The marks create a positive image, in Finland and internationally.
- You can take advantage of the marks in your business communications, marketing and product packaging.
Expertise at your disposal
- We disseminate research findings on the changes in consumer behaviour, the future of work and the impact of Finnish origin on buying decisions.
- We support your public relations and marketing communications.
- You can spread the message about your company values and your role in creating Finnish jobs by displaying the Association’s membership logos, ‘For Finnish Work’ and ‘Finnish Excellence’, in your marketing communications.
B-to-B and consumer encounters
- Your product and service profiles can be found in the comprehensive Sinivalkoinenvalinta.fi mark holder directory.
- Internationally active Design from Finland -mark companies will get their links to the English Designfromfinland.com site.
- Access events and seminars.
- Members’ press releases and case studies are published on the Association’s website.
- Access social media channels.
- The Association maintains media relations and regularly communicates with decision makers for our members’ benefit.
Benefit from additional chargeable services
- Access the Avainklubi.fi social network service comprising 23,000 consumers for your product development.
- Benefit from joint stands at trade fairs.
- Access campaigns and other business collaboration projects.